Refreshing...cool as a cucumber and absolutely delicious! This greek yogurt dip take 5 minutes to put together and taste much better than any store bought one.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups 0% fat Greek yogurt plain
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and finely chopped
- 2 small cloves of garlic minced or grated
- 1 tbsp dill finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese optional
- Salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a larger bowl.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Season well with salt and pepper.
That's it.....it's ready!!!
Sodium: 73mg | Sugar: 0.5g | Fiber: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Calories: 18kcal | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Fat: 1.1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 1.5g