Moroccan Roasted Vegetables
Colorful, healthful and with just the right amount of kick. These Moroccan Roasted Vegetables are a one sheet pan meal, perfect for a quick dinner and taste fantastic.
Servings: 4 servings
- Pick 5-6 vegetables of your choice and availablility
- 1 russet potato peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 red onions cut into cubes
- 1 medium head broccoli cut into florets
- 8-10 button mushroom halved
- 2-3 slices of lemon
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander/ cilantro powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp harissa this is optional, if you want an additional kick which is totally worth it
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Pre-heat oven to 375F
Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleaning afterwards.
Place all the vegetables on the baking tray.
Add evoo and all the spices (paprika, cumin powder, cilantro powder, crushed black pepper, cinnamon powder, harissa)
Mix thoroughly so that all the vegetables are well coated. Don't be shy to use your hands! Arrange all the vegetables in an even single layer.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and toss all the vegetables.
Bake again for another 20 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
Serve with tzatziki or plain greek yogurt.
Sodium: 121mg | Sugar: 7.7g | Fiber: 5.7g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Calories: 207kcal | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Fat: 8.7g | Protein: 6.1g | Carbohydrates: 30.6g