Heirloom Tomato Salad
Bright and refreshing, this salad highlights the simple tomato with some olive oil and balsamic. End result you have a deliciously sophisticated summer salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4-5 heirloom tomatoes in different sizes and colors
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoons fresh mint leaves cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
Cut the tomatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
Combine the tomatoes with the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil and mint.
Toss well and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Serve as is or with some fresh burrata.
Sodium: 75mg | Sugar: 0.8g | Fiber: 2.1g | Calories: 72kcal | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Fat: 4.1g | Protein: 1.6g | Carbohydrates: 9.4g