Moroccan Roasted Vegetables
Yield 4 servings
Colorful, healthful and with just the right amount of kick. These Moroccan Roasted Vegetables are a one sheet pan meal, perfect for a quick dinner and taste fantastic.
- Pick 5-6 vegetables of your choice and availablility
- 1 russet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper,cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/2 red onions, cut into cubes
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8-10 button mushroom, halved
- 2-3 slices of lemon
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander/ cilantro powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp harissa (this is optional, if you want an additional kick which is totally worth it)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleaning afterwards.
- Place all the vegetables on the baking tray.
- Add evoo and all the spices (paprika, cumin powder, cilantro powder, crushed black pepper, cinnamon powder, harissa)
- Mix thoroughly so that all the vegetables are well coated. Don't be shy to use your hands! Arrange all the vegetables in an even single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and toss all the vegetables.
- Bake again for another 20 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with tzatziki or plain greek yogurt.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8.7 g
Saturated Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 1 mg
Sodium 121 mg
Total Carbohydrates 30.6 g
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 6.1 g
Recipe by The Greedy Belly at https://www.thegreedybelly.com/roasted-vegetables/